HTML 5 file input for all versions of bootstrap (bootstrap 5, bootstrap 4 etc…) with file preview, multiple selection,resumable chunk uploads and with many more features.
elegant collection of pure css spinners for your website loading animation.
- Vanilla – no external dependency and no additional library required.
- Standalone – use one of these separately.
- customizable – use stylus variables to quickly customize them to your needs.
- easy to use – easy to copy and paste, but also easy to use with pug mixins.
- small – average size 1K per spinner not minimized, unpacked
- User-friendliness like MacOS Finder or Windows Explorer
- Mobile view for touch devices
- All operations with files and folders on a remote server (copy, move, download, create folder / file, rename, etc.)
- High performance backend server and lightweight client user interface
- Multi-root support
- Local file system, MySQL, FTP, Box, Dropbox, GoogleDrive, and OneDrive volume storage drivers
- Supports AWS S3, Azure, Digital Ocean Spaces and more with League \ Flysystem Flysystem driver
- Cloud storage drivers (Box, Dropbox, GoogleDrive and OneDrive)
- Background file / folder upload with HTML5 drag and drop support
- Fragmented file download for a large file
- Download directly to the folder
- Download the form URL (or the list)
- List View and Icons
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Standard methods of selecting files / groups using mouse or keyboard
- Move / copy files by drag and drop
- Drag and drop outside starting by dragging with the Alt / Option key
- Create / extract archives (zip, rar, 7z, tar, gzip, bzip2)
- Rich context menu and toolbar
- Quicklook, overview of common file types
- Edit text files and images
- “Places” for your favorites
- Calculate the size of directories
- Thumbnails for images, video files
- Easy to integrate with web editors (elRTE, CKEditor, TinyMCE)
- Flexible configuration of access rights, download file types, user interface and more
- Extensibility through backend and client side event management
- Simple client-server API based on JSON
- Support customized information in the information dialog
- Configurable columns of the list view
- Support custom CSS class function for custom folder icon
- Connector plug-in
- Auto Rotate: Auto rotate when uploading JPEG files by EXIF â€‹â€‹orientation.
- Auto Resize: Auto resize when uploading files.
- Normalizer: UTF-8 normalizer of filename and path to file, etc.
- Sanitizer: disinfectant of file name and file path, etc.
- Watermark: Print the watermark when downloading the file.
A client-side HTML5 solution for generating PDFs. Perfect for event tickets, reports, certificates
New webstandard being developed for peer-to-peer communication on the web.
An abstraction layer for WebRTC . The aim is to simplify the HTML5 web standard WebRTC in a manner similar w / WebSockets socket.io . Highly experimental technology.
Generates a slideshow using from markdown, ReST, or textile.
Landslide generates a HTML5 slideshows using from markdown, ReST, or textile. It builds off of Google’s html5slides template.
Easy P2P file transfer powered by WebRTC
Share Drop HTML5 clone of Apple AirDrop service . It allows you to transfer files directly between devices , without these being uploaded to any server first . It uses WebRTC for secure peer -to-peer file transfer and Fire Base for presence management and WebRTC signaling .
HTML5 Media Framework
Popcorn.js is Mozilla’s HTML5 video and media library for the open Web . Mozilla’s HTML5 Video Framework : Popcorn-js. It allows web developers , filmmakers , artists, designers , and others in a simple timeline -based Web productions . Popcorn.js helps media API and implementation to simplify differences between browsers and includes a powerful event system and a rich plugin architecture and plug-ins .
HTML5 Web Socket implementation powered by Flash
Mercury Editor is a fully featured editor much like TinyMCE or CKEditor
Mercury Editor : The Rails HTML5 WYSIWYG editor, it is a full-featured editor like TinyMCE or CKEditor , but with a different usage paradigm . He expects a whole page is something that can be edited , and allows different types of editable regions are indicated . It shows a single toolbar for each region on the page , and uses the HTML5 contentEditable functions on block elements , instead of iframes that . For CSS to be applied in a manner that can not handle many other editors.
Support HTML5 features such as modern browsers without the need for plugins
Solution to saving files on the client-side
HTML5 saveAs() FileSaver implementation . FileSaver.js implements the W3C HTML5 saveAs ( ) File Saver interface in browsers that do not natively support it . There is a FileSaver.js demo that shows savings of various media types .
FileSaver.js the solution to save files on the client – side , and is ideal for Web applications that need to create files , or to store sensitive information that should not be sent to an external server
A Lightweight WordPress Development Theme
Bones is a Mobile First, Responsive WordPress starter theme. Bone is designed to facilitate the life of the developer . It is built with HTML5 and has a strong semantic basis . It is constantly growing , so be sure to check frequently if you are a frequent user . I’m always open to contributions.
HTML5 application architecture using Backbone.js. Chaplin directed restrictions backbone is , by providing a simple and flexible structure , the proven design patterns and best practices .
Dynamic Heatmaps for the Web.
Extends the 2d context by enabling canvas
Squire provides powerful cross-browser normalisation, whilst being supremely lightweight and flexible.
Gate One is a web-based Terminal Emulator and SSH client that brings the power of the command line to the web. Gate One requires no browser plugins and is built on top of a powerful plugin system that allows every aspect of its appearance and functionality to be customized.
HTML5 audio and video player with Flash and Silverlight shims that mimics the HTML5 MediaElement API, enabling a consistent UI in all browsers. HTML5 audio and video players in pure HTML and CSS. It Supports all browsers.
Developers needed a lightweight, accessible and customisable media player that just supports modern browsers. Here is a solution for your mediaplayer needs.
Add beautiful transition similar to real pages in a book or magazine using Turn.js plugin for jQuery . Turn.js works in all modern browsers including touch devices. It will be a rare experience for user.
Paper.js runs on top of the HTML5 Canvas
Paper.js is an open source vector graphics scripting framework that runs on top of the HTML5 Canvas. Paperjs offers a clean Scene Graph / Document Object Model and a lot of powerful functionality to create and work with vector graphics and bezier curves, all neatly wrapped up in a well designed, consistent and clean programming interface.
Build HTML5 website with html5-boilerplate. Html5-boilerplate a professional front-end template helps you to building fast, robust, and adaptable web applications or html5 websites.
Today small and large business firms required to show there work and service in front of the world to attract the attract the attention. There is only one solution you can attract the world’s attention easily . Create a small website and present for your people and tell them you can find all my services and history here in website. Just a simple way , now everybody have net connection and all people connected around the world at least through social media.
Bootstrap is one of the most popular frameworks for building responsive websites with HTML5 CSS and Jquery. Bootstrap made easy responsive website development quick and easier. Grid based design layout and responsive feature is the main reason web developers love to work with bootstrap framework. When i start to design and code with bootstrap i only saw some usual website templates, all are looking same.
After i got experienced with bootstrap designing and coding, i explored more websites that built with bootstrap. That all websites are totally different from the usual bootstrap templates. Here i am listing the most beautiful bootstrap websites for you.
Context.js is a lightweight solution for contextual menus. Currently, there are two versions. The first is to be used with Twitters Bootstrap (bootstrap.css specifically). If you do not use or want to use bootstrap.css, there is a standalone stylesheet to give the menu it’s base styles.
Video.js is a web video player built from the ground up for HTML5 world. It supports HTML5 and Flash video and YouTube and Vimeo (via plugins). It supports video playback on desktops and mobile devices. This project began in mid-2010, and the player is now used in more than 50,000,100,000 websites.
Simple HTML5 Charts using the ‘canvas’tag
Chartjs.org/docs documentation can be found. Markdown files that build the site are available in / docs. Note – in some json configuration examples you may notice some liquids labels – this is only for generating the html site, please ignore.
There are a lot of things you can create with custom HTML5. The new elements make it possible to simplify things as opposed in the past that you need to add CSS to make it work or display. Two of the good examples are the audio and video elements. Although …
jQuery drag and drop HTML builder – compile Bootstrap based HTML and JS. Builder extract required JS code (about 0% – 15%) from itself and provide it with resulting HTML to allow initialization a third party JS libraries on frontend. Generated HTML contain “data” attributes which store JS libraries settings and helpers to allow parse document structure by editor.